Data Protection &
CONTENT & SERVICES
The content of live and online, classes, workshops, consultations, treatments in this company under the umbrella of 'Energie Therapie' by Bewust Anders & Ivy Mobouck is using tools and techniques from the modalities Access Consciousness and Talk To The Entities. ( see links in footer )
further referred to as the “Tools and Techniques”
- The content of the classes, workshops and sessions (the “Services”) of the Company are general advises and services that never guarantee a certain result or improvement of a current situation.
- The Tools and Techniques are a method of life coaching, facilitating and ways to improve customers well-being, self confidence and self-esteem.
- The Tools and Techniques and the method used by this Company do not guarantee any specific result or change.
- The Tools and Techniques used cannot and will never heal diseases or mental disorders, nor can they replace any therapy, treatment of medication plan given to customers by their doctors or therapists.
- Clients and customers under supervision of a doctor or under therapy – for physical or mental reasons – must consult their doctor or therapist before changing their treatment plan or therapy or alter it in any way based on information received from the Company.
CONTRACT TERMS FOR SERVICES
- Services start when the first advance payment has been made. This usually is 1/3 of the full amount as agreed on the proposal offer.
- Any service is completed AFTER the last advance payment has been made.
- Delay of payment is possible due to circumstances, is ALWAYS discussed personally over the phone and written proof can be provided. A delay of 30 days will provided at no extra costs. Any month following is 5% extra on the amount due.
- A payment plan is possible, ALWAYS discussed personally over the phone and confirmed in a new updated invoice. Any installment not paid on time is 10% extra on the amount due.
- Legal action will be taken when the client does not pay the agreed amount of the given service, does not respond to any form of contact or breaches the contract of the agreed new payment plan. All costs are for the client.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- Refunds for The Voice Of Your Business services are possible if these services have not been provided and with given proof this service never took place.
- Refunds for any received treatments & consultation are NOT possible.
- Refunds are available for telecall series’ within 24 hours of the end of the first call.
- Refunds for live classes must be requested before lunch on the first day of class.
- Digital products that are instantly downloadable are NOT eligible for a refund.
- Refunds for classes & services may be subject to an 10% non-refundable fee.
- Any Proposal offer expires ONE MONTH of receiving date.
CREATION & DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION & ARTISTIC MATERIALS
I hereby grant to Ivy Mobouck and her company the following rights in the interest of furthering Ivy Mobouck creation and distribution of informational and artistic materials:
- The right to record my image, photograph, picture, likeness, and voice by any technology or means.
- The right to copy, use, perform, display and distribute such recordings of me for any legitimate purpose, including but not limited to distribution by means of streaming or other technologies via the Internet, or distribution of audio or video files (e.g. podcasts) for download by the public.
- The right to combine such recordings of me with other images, recordings, or printed matter in the production of motion pictures, television tape, sound recordings, still photography, CD-ROM or any other media.
- The right to record, reproduce, amplify and simulate my image and all sound effects produced.
- The right to assign, transfer, or license the above rights to third parties.
- The right to use my image and voice in connection with the marketing of Bewust Anders / The Voice Of Your Business or any other programs attended, events, or educational or artistic materials.
I understand and agree that I will not receive compensation, now or in the future, in connection with Ivy Mobouck exercise of the rights granted hereunder. I hereby assign to Ivy Mobouck any and all copyright I may have in the recordings made of me hereunder. I hereby release and forever discharge Ivy Mobouck, it's members individually from any and all claims, demands, rights and causes of action of whatever kind that I may have, caused by or arising from Ivy Mobouck exercise of the rights granted hereunder and the use of recordings containing my image or voice, including all claims for libel and invasion of privacy or infringement of rights of copyright and publicity.
WHAT DATA DO WE STORE?
We store all of the data that we need in order to maintain relationships with customers and clients. This data ranges from records including full name, e-mail address and country, to more extensive records that include full name, telephone number, e-mail address, home and work address, as well as details of dependents.
For tax purposes, if you attend a class or buy a product, we will store your tax or VAT identification number and all of the data that I need to issue a correct invoice in all of the jurisdictions in which we operate.
We may store both your shipping address, for product delivery, and your billing address, which can be used to verify credit card payments or other methods of payment.
WHY DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We store your data in order to provide the services that we offer for free and to fulfill our contractual undertakings with our customers and clients.
Personal data is stored to be able to send you information, free samples, products and to register you for classes and telecalls.
Recordings of classes and telecalls are stored and distributed to enable clients and customers to play back classes or telecalls they attended. Following the aforementioned classes or telecalls, recordings are also turned into products that are sold in the shop.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
Ivy Mobouck & team has access to your data to be able to fulfill our contractual agreements with customers and clients. Our team may include communications and marketing employees, event organizers and our administrative staff.
In addition, outsourcing work on specialist tasks within IT and accounting, for example, sometimes requires us to grant consultants access to your data whenever and wherever this is required to fulfill my legal obligations towards official authorities or to develop and improve my services.
In addition, Ivy Mobouck, or the “Companies”, have access to your basic data (full name, e-mail address, mailing address, country and phone number) when you register for one of our classes through our general website, through any subscription on this website or registration of certain classes through the website accessconsciousness.com. This applies to live (in-person) classes, telecalls and online courses, as well as classes offered live via audio and live-streamed classes.
Please note: Access Consciousness gains access only to your basic data when you sign up for one of the Access Consciousness classes or calls that we offer. Access Consciousness does not have access to your tax or VAT number.
DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
As mentioned above, we share your data with Access Consciousness if you choose to take an Access Consciousness class.
Access Consciousness is a franchise system that uses a shared worldwide marketing tool via its website accessconsciousness.com.
We do not share your data with facilitators with whom you have not taken a class.
Access Consciousness is bound by the same data protection agreement to which we adhere.
HOW LONG IS THE DATA STORED?
We keep the data stored as long as…
- We have a relationship with you as a customer, client or interested party
- We are legally obliged to for tax purposes
- until you unsubscribe or ask us to delete your information
WHAT DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE AS A CUSTOMER?
As a customer, you have the right to…
- manage your e-mail or paid subscription
- correct any and all information we have stored
- request details of the data we have stored regarding you
- request deletion or limitation of your stored data
If you would like to update, change or amend your data, please let me know by contacting me at this e-mail address: [email protected]
If you would like to be deleted from our database, please unsubscribe via the unsubscribe option to be found at the bottom of every email or contact us at [email protected]
ARE CUSTOMERS OBLIGED TO PROVIDE THEIR DATA?
Yes, as a customer or client, you must provide the data we need to be able to fulfill my contractual obligations within the various services we offer.
Depending on what you are requesting, we will ask you to provide information that may range from your full name, e-mail address and country to more extensive details including full name, telephone number, e-mail address, home and work address, as well as details of dependents.
COOKIES, PROFILING AND AUTOMATION
We do not perform any form of automated profiling. Sometimes we will check what topics a client may be interested in based on his/her previous choices of classes or products.
We do not share your data or sell it to any external agencies.
WHERE DO I STORE YOUR DATA?
We use multiple systems for storing your data to fulfill our contractual agreements with customers and clients.
In general, information is stored in cloud services and on computers in the country of my residence, Belgium.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
Ivy Mobouck, staff, contractors and the external agencies with whom we work have all signed NDAs (Non-Disclosure Agreements). They have also been trained in data protection.
The stored data can only be accessed through security-protected entry points by users with permission to access the information.